What to Bring to Your First Appointment
On your first visit to Women’s Health & Wellness, you should bring the following:
- Your medical insurance cards (for laboratory purposes) and an identification card
- Any important medical records, especially those pertaining to the reason for visit.
- Complete list of medications (with dosages) you are currently taking, including all over-the-counter medications or supplements you have been taking in the last six months.
Please download and print the following forms. Conveniently fill them out in the comfort of your home and bring with you to your appointment. **NEED TO ADD H&P FORM
We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards (American ) as well as “Flex and HSA” cards.
- American Express
- Care Credit
As of July 1, 2018, Women’s Healthcare and Wellness no longer accepts ANY medical insurance. We will provide our patients will superbills at the end of every gynecologic visit which may be submitted on their behalf for possible reimbursement. Listed below are our costs for your continued excellent care:
- New Patient Visit: $150
- Established Patient Annual: $135
- Colposcopy/Endometrial Biopsy: $150
- Comprehensive Bloodwork Review: $75
- Contraception Follow Up: $50
- Any other follow up/problem visit: $50-$100, depending on the complexity of your visit/exam.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but please understand that this is what’s best for Dr. Patel and her practice at this current juncture. Thank you for your understanding and patience.