What to Bring to Your First Appointment
On your firts visit to Women’s Health & Wellness in Aberdeen, NJ, you need to bring the following:
- Your medical insurance cards and an identification card
- Complete medical records
- Complete list of medications (with dosages) you are currently taking, including all over-the-counter medications or supplements you have been taking in the last six months.
Please download and print the following forms. Conveniently fill them out in the comfort of your home and bring with you to your appointment.
We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards (American ) as well as “Flex and HSA” cards.
- American Express
For your convenience, Women’s Healthcare and Wellness accepts most major insurance plans: PPO, POS, EPO, Medicare and Tricare. We also accept all major HMO plans through Monarch Healthcare (Your primary care physician must be affiliated with this group. Please refer to your insurance card).
- AmeriHealth HMO/POS
- AmeriHealth PPO
- APWU Health Plan
- CCN Community Care Network
- Consumer Health Network
- First Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Net
- Highmark Medicare
- Horizon BC BS of New Jersey
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Private Healthcare System
- United Healthcare
- WellChoice HMO of New Jersey